- Mowbray Square Medical Centre has a new system to deal with urine specimens.
- If you suspect you have a urine infection you should always contact reception first.
This is so that severe cases can be dealt with quickly.
- Please ensure you are available on the phone number you have provided and look out for SMS messages if you have agreed to this type of contact.
The concerning features of worsening in a urine infection are:
- High temperature
- Involuntary shivering/shaking
- New pain around the back of the waist
Please take prompt action if these develop.
You should call the surgery again or call 111 if the surgery is closed.
Please follow this link for further information: